Slider

weekly three.

January 26, 2018

This week has been so full of so much goodness. I'm going to be honest and say that it has everything to do with the effort I have been making to put Christ first this week. It's hard to do with two little boys to keep fed and clean all day, but making sure I make the time each day, has made a huge difference in my attitude and my heart. I'm happier when I wake in the morning, I have been staying cheerful during the day, and also welcoming when Peter comes home from work. It's such a wonderful feeling and I'm praying I can keep it up. I know not every day and every week will be perfect, but I'm hoping to find His grace in the imperfections of motherhood. Happy weekend, friends!! 

spending some quality time with my grandma on Monday afternoon!

I can't wait to see how my #playroomquiettime hashtag is filled with sweet images throughout this year. I'm so excited to make time for His Word in 2018. I have a big goal to use social media to share His love and witness to others, not just scrolling through photos all day long. 


we have been loved on by so many sweet family and friends since Asher has been born, which makes me feel so thankful. Last night we got fajitas from one family, then a visit and flowers with some snacks, from another friend. I'm really blessed by the village that God has given us. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan