Slider

weekly three.

January 5, 2018

I'm so happy to share the first weekly three for 2018!! I'm so excited to see what this year will hold and I can't wait to look back at all the little images that are shared here each week. I love these posts so much, and I love to save these memories here. 


newborn yawns & fresh new pink skin are two of my favorite things!!
not so favorite things with a newborn..... all the diapers & trying to dress their new tiny legs and arms!

cantaloupe at Teta's house with your cousin & best friend. These two and their friendship kills me!!! 

packing away Christmas decorations this week, and knowing what our sweet little Asher looks like, makes me even more excited to pull out the decorations at the end of this year. I love looking ahead and preparing my heart for the changes this year will hold. We are so thankful for all that God has done in 2017 and will do in 2018! 
Happy New Year, friends!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan