Slider

weekly three.

July 29, 2016

This week has been so slow but in the best way. One if those where you feel like it's Tuesday every day and then all the sudden it's Friday! I've been busy in the kitchen, and keeping the house clean this week, since I'm determined to do a little bit everyday so it doesn't get out of control anymore. So far, so good! Some of Peter's family are visiting from NJ for a little while and I can't wait to see them and spend some time with them this weekend!! Hope your weekend is wonderful!

Receiving my latest Chatbook makes me so excited!!! Already on volume three of his life! 


Wrestling matches with friends, ha!


The way this boy is loving books lately makes me die. I could literally watch him turn the pages and touch everything all day long!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan