Slider

weekly three.

July 15, 2016

It it has been a whirlwind of a week around here! We started with a fun Monday with family in town and I've been trying my best to get the house ready for a shower for a friend this weekend. Building furniture, cleaning, laundry, and taking care of the little man.... All the things that keep me busy and make me want a vacation, ha! Hope you have a beautiful weekend!! 

Getting the living room set up with the new furniture!!! Making me all kinds of giddy!


Building our new shoe organizer for the back hallway, mainly by myself, was fun! I find it as a challenge, anytime I see the two people required on the building direction booklet from IKEA.  Naptime activities, ha!!


I'm really enjoying how this boy wanting to be in his sling more than normal. It may be the leap he's going through, or the many teeth cutting right now, but I'll take it! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan