Slider

weekly three.

July 22, 2016

This has been the first week of the year that this weekly three post has been the only post on the blog. Some weeks are harder than others, then some weeks are better than others and some are just crazy. This week has been one of the better ones, so good that I didn't have a chance to even open the computer and write something. This summer is going so well and I'm looking forward to our relaxing weekend with family and friends! 


Solomon's new favorite spot to play. It's pretty cute, even if it makes me nervous!


Finishing up the last week of this amazing study! Check out Seamless if you want to dig in deep to His word and learn more about it, it's so good. 


Mango Key Lime pie, baby napping, and an episode of Pretty Little Liars. I should be embarrassed about how much I love it, but I'm not!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan