Slider

ten things I love at ten months.

July 28, 2016

The world of an almost one year old is an exciting one! I can't believe we are almost at that point. There are so many things that Solomon is doing lately that crack me up. He is such a funny kid.....


1 // the "aahhhhh" face. 
The one above, he makes that face all the time. I'm going to cry when he stops making it. He does it when he's happy, and can't contain the happiness no longer, and just needs to let some out. I also mentioned this same thing during the 6 things I love at 6 months. I still believe that one reason I love it so much, is because of how it reminds me of myself a little bit. Happy mommas make happy babies, right?!? ;)

2 // all the kisses.
He has just started giving kisses all the time but they are always on my shoulder when I pick him up or someone hands him to me. Randomly he will give me kisses on my face or head but most of the time they are on my shoulder and he makes this "mmah" kissy noise when he does it. Sweetest. Thing. Ever.

3 // quick rest.
Sometimes while he is playing in the living room he will crawl to this one spot, by the chair and in front of the tv, and lay down. Never for long, just a few seconds, then he's up and moving again. It's so weird, funny and adorable! 



4 // in and out.
His fascination with putting things into other things and then back out again is so cute. He does it over and over and I find myself in a trance watching him sometimes, it's oddly relaxing for me. Little things into a box, blankets in between his legs and then out again, anything repetitive.

5 // the couch slide.
When he's having some milk on the couch and he's finished he will let go and slowly slide off my lap and then off the side of the couch really slow until his feet touch the floor. Then he stands up super straight and smiles before he leaves to find a toy. It is so precious and funny!!! 

6 // drinking water.
He actually prefers to drink water from a normal cup and it's so funny. He actually guzzles it down, and gets mad when we take it away. Not so fun when we are trying to eat, but it's cute. 

7 // grocery shopping.
I swear, he could spend an hour in a grocery store! He looks around, talks to people that are walking by & if I'm not moving the cart for too long, he rocks back and forth like he might be able to move the cart all by himself. 


8 // just before sleep.
He will stop drinking and clap his hands together, just 3-4 claps, then he goes back to his milk and closes his eyes. Within a few minutes he's knocked out asleep. Like one last hoorah before he gives in, ha! 

9 // book love.
He has also started to love books and will sit and put them in his lap and turn the pages back and forth. I can't remember the last time he put a book in his mouth!! It's super cute to watch, I'll even say "go get your book!" & he will crawl over and start looking at it. 

10 // toy search.
The new car seat has cup holders and he likes to put his toys in them. Little animals, wooden blocks, basically anything that will fit. Once we put him in the car seat, he frantically searches for whatever was left in the cup holders last. It's so funny and I'm thankful that the cup holders have made his car seat experience a little more fun!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan