Slider

Wanna do list // Summer 2016.

July 4, 2016


Happy 4th!! I thought what better time to share my summer wanna do list?!? A summer holiday always makes me think of the fun things I want to do in the months ahead. It's going to be busy, but I'm looking forward to a lot of fun, and I'm hoping we will make time for a few of these activities!


1// learn how to can veggies from the garden

2// take a day trip to Sierra Nevada

3// find a cleaning schedule that works

4// check out the Farmer's Markets around here

5// go to Charleston for a weekend

6// get back on a workout schedule

7// finally have the house "facelift" completed (for real, eyes rolling)

8// take a trip to IKEA

9// have my girlfriends over for brunch

10// plan Solomon's Birthday Party

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan