Slider

weekly three.

May 13, 2016

This week has been a little crazy with the busy weekend of Mother's Day and having family in town, then the erratic sleeping that Solomon has been going through, made this week extra long. Needless to say, we are tired! I'm guessing this sixth leap he is experiencing is hard on him at night because he hasn't been resting well at all. He gave me a wonderful gift on Mother's Day and slept for 7 hours straight for the first time and I was hoping we had this new awesome schedule in place!! Nope, just a gift for that special day.... back to 2-3 hours max. The joys of parenthood! 


This sweet quote on my letterfolk was perfect for my special weekend!


We got to visit the zoo with family on Monday and Solomon loved the goats! 


Sharing a banana and playing with toys every morning is kind of my new favorite thing to do while I drink my hot cup of coffee.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan