Slider

spring weather littles.

May 12, 2016

It has been a while since I shared a littles post so I thought it was time! The weather has been so amazing lately and I really love having a barefoot baby on my hip most of the time. I've come to realize that September babies are the BEST since they are at such a fun season right now in the Spring/Summer months. I've always been a fan of spring but now it's just a bit sweeter....


one // watching Peter walk around with Solomon in the back yard everyday after work, while I finish cooking dinner, it is so cute and he gets so excited about having guy time with daddy in the back yard 


two // trying to find restaurants with outside seating for any meals 


three // the cute little one piece short outfits that Solomon wears, his chubby legs kill me in them 


four // eating corn on the cob several times a week because it is the best side for grilling 


five // going to the Saturday Market downtown for the first time because we are actually up in time to go, I think I see a new weekend activity for our family

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan