Slider

weekly three.

May 27, 2016

I can't believe it is Friday! I almost forgot to get this post ready last night, but while I was rocking Solomon to sleep I realized it was Thursday, and not Wednesday. It's clearly been a busy week but it has been a good one. We are ready for some holiday fun with Memorial Day weekend and a little more birthday celebrations for Peter & his mom. That's always our Memorial Day plans and I love having family time and celebrating two very sweet people! Hope you enjoy your weekend!!


Brownies and ice cream and gifts after taco night for my man's birthday! 
Such a great way to start the week on Monday!!


My new favorite breakfast!! Greek yogurt, granola, banana and honey!
So yummy and filling, I'm not starving an hour later, which is so awesome.


This cutie watching me cook... love him so much!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan