Slider

weekly three.

February 19, 2016

This week has been a long week, but not in a bad way. My days have been full of fun things and long naps with my sweet boy and my nights have been fun as well! We are ready to welcome this beautiful weekend with the sunny spring-like weather. Hope you all have a sunny and happy weekend!!


My pretty new May Designs planner that I got this week makes me so happy. I realized pretty quick that my large planner is not momma friendly since it won't fit in a diaper bag. This new one is perfect for on the go and still beautiful!


Cupcakes that can also be breakfast thanks to Jocie making these glazed doughnut cupcakes!
My cupcakes were super yummy and I'm going to do a revamp with the recipe as a cake instead of cupcakes and share it soon! 


And some more happy mail this week with these adorable Potato Feet shoes! So excited to have some bigger shoes for Solomon to wear since he has grown out of his smaller ones. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan