Slider

valentines and sushi and froyo.

February 15, 2016

Our little family on such a sweet day!
I couldn't think of two men I could love more, so thankful for them!! 

When Peter asked me what I wanted to do for Valentine's Day I instantly thought, SUSHI! It was a perfect option since Valentine's fell on Sunday and our favorite sushi place has all you can eat from a menu. Not a sketchy all you can eat buffet, but a full menu with so many delicious options. Perfect timing for sure! My mom came over to stay with Solomon so we could have some hubby & wife time. The sushi was amazing as always and then that sweet husband of mine asked if I wanted to go by TCBY.... duh, of course I did! 

A perfect little Sunday date with my baby daddy!
Hope your weekend was sweet as well!!!! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan