Slider

Thanks-Living // August

September 3, 2013

Everything is so exciting right now with the wedding plans coming together and it really is becoming so REAL! If I made a list of the things I am thankful for we would all be here for days... I feel like there are moments and people in my every day life that make me step back and think "is this really my life?!?" and I don't think I will ever get used to it. 

I was recently talking to someone I only met once and when she heard that my wedding day was on September 28th she was shocked. She told me that I was way to calm for that to be true. I couldn't help but laugh because I seem to hear that a lot lately. If I had to pick one thing that I am thankful for in the month of August it would have to be His peace.


His way of calming me is amazing & His way of providing is unreal. Best of all, the person He put in my life to love me and make me the happiest lady around is something I always want to be thankful for. By the time I do my Thanks-Living post for September I will be married to my best friend which of course makes me super excited and of course, very very thankful! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan