Slider

Twenty Facts!

September 9, 2013




I was tagged on Instagram last week for the twenty facts about yourself. I always loved reading these when somone would share them so I was a little excited to take part in the challenge. Below is what I came up with.... enjoy!


1 // I am so ready to become a wife I can’t stand it.
2 // paper products are my weakness.
3 // I have a serious problem forgetting everyday things but I can remember almost anything from a year ago.
4 // my favorite part about God’s love is the little ways He shows Himself to you when you least expect it.
5 // I am so in love with my wedding dress and I can’t wait to wear it.
6 // I’ve recently realized I have an obsession with polka dots. Apparently everyone else already knew this.
7 // working in the banking world has made me worse at math.
8 // eight is my favorite number.
9 // I am so blessed to have such wonderful girlfriends and I had such an amazing weekend with them in Beaufort for my Bachelorette weekend!!!
10 // I crave Mexican food pretty much every day.  
11 // forever21 is my most favorite place to shop.
12 // I love my church and the community that Peter and I are starting to make.
13 // this blog is becoming one of my main passions in life. I really love it so much!
14 // lover of spicy margaritas!
15 // I used to want five kids but I’m starting to think a family of five {three kids} sounds really nice.
16 // yogi at heart but with the long Wedding/House To Do Lists I’ve been forced to take a vacation. I can’t wait to get back in that hot yoga room once I’m a married lady!
17 // not a morning person since I tend to stay up way too late… I fear I may have an insomnia problem.
18 // I honestly can’t hardly wait for our honeymoon in Northern California… road tripping with my new hubby is going to be so dang wonderful!
19 // my lips are my favorite physical feature & my glass half full mentality is my favorite mental feature. I think it’s important to love certain things about ourselves.
20 // October is my favorite month and I totally picked our wedding date so I could celebrate our anniversary at the beginning of October every year.

I tag any of you bloggers out there to join in and share twenty fun facts about yourself!
If you do let me know so I can check it out. Hope you all had a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan