Slider

Back Hall Re-Do // Part One

September 19, 2013

I’ve never been a big fan of the color blue but something about this house has changed my mind. I absolutely love it!! It is such a happy and calming color so I decided to add a pop of happy in the back hallway with some pretty blue doors!

^^^ little blue birdie on the shelf in the kitchen thanks to my mom.
I have named her fergie the birdie!

When I decided I wanted to do this peter wasn’t so sure about it but the closer I got to actually painting them he became more comfortable with it. Then when the night came for me to seriously paint the doors blue he said something like, “sure, whatever” but not in a jerk-face kind of way. In a, I trust you so do it, kind of way. So of course I happily started painting this beautiful blue color on the two doors! One of the doors goes to the small back porch and the other goes to the garage. I really think it brightens up the hall a lot and I can’t wait to add little pieces to the walls to finish this space. I'm also a big fan of the grey color we selected for the hallway. It is just a little bit darker than the kitchen walls so it adds a little change to the hallway. And yes… that awesome 80’s linoleum floor will be replaced one day & I am crossing my fingers it will be sooner rather than later. ;)

^^^ cute man peeking around the pretty blue door!

The big move happens this weekend which I'm super excited about and we are only NINE days away from the wedding now. Single digits are very exciting!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan