Slider

a little more celebration!

September 17, 2013

Not only did we celebrate my soon to be wifey-ness on the Bachelorette weekend but we also celebrated my Mom's Birthday! Her actual Birthday was on September 9th but I put my foot down and told her that we would celebrate her during the weekend too! 




^^^ Obviously I get my awesome personality from her, ha!



I know I have said it many times but I'm so glad to have a Mom that is also one of my best friends. We have so much fun together and I constantly feel loved so much which is something I am beyond thankful for. I'm so happy that we got to celebrate her a little bit that weekend because without her we wouldn't have been there at all, you know... because she birthed me and all! She was so surprised to receive some gifts and on her actual Birthday I made a home cooked meal for her and we had a relaxing night at home. 

Mom,
 I hope you had a super wonderful Birthday
& I'm so happy you are such an important person in my life! 
I love you!!! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan