Slider

Purses and Football!!!

January 16, 2011

I love weekends!!!  Especially weekends where I get to spend time with my wonderful girlfriends!  I hosted my first solo party last night… by accident.  Mom and I were planning on having a Thirty-One party for a couple months now but my Grandma had to take a trip to the ER and my Mom had to take her… of course since the ER takes FOREVER to do anything she was there all day & night!  

I spent yesterday morning going to Total Wine… and then Trader Joe’s for the first time and I fell in love!!!  I love that It’s not HUGE  and overwhelming, the food isn’t crazy expensive like Whole Foods and the employees are SOOO nice.  I got the BEST Spinach and Artichoke dip ever, everyone loved it and the bowl was scraped clean!!  Super easy to prepare too… put the frozen chunk of dip in a microwave safe bowl and cook it for 2 minutes, stir and serve AND it’s only $2.99!  LOVE IT!!!  After some shopping for everything I came home to clean the house and get everything ready expecting my Mom to make it home so she can start the food while I shower and get ready like we planned but NOPE… she didn’t make it home till after the party was finished.  So yes, I was running around like a crazy lady but everything was successful!

The party was so much fun and I enjoyed time with the best women I know while we drank wine, ate some delicious apps and shopped of course!  Here are some pictures with the wonderful women!  

My awesome co-workers came from Spartanburg 
and I LOVE them for it!!!! 

And my wonderful soul mates… 
Love them so much!



After a fun Saturday night I was pretty darn excited for the JETS vs. PATRIOTS game!  Of course had some pretty high hopes and faith for my wonderful Jets but they were INCREDIBLE!!!  It was such an awesome game!! Peter and I went to Green Room to watch the game like always while wearing our Jets attire and we were so HAPPY!  At one point jumping up and down screaming… or at least I was!  ;)  Here’s a shot of our “Celebration Shot” after the amazing win! 



But… after a great weekend I am very happy to have tomorrow off!!! I have plans to eat lunch with Peter (which doesn’t happen often), go see my grandma  in the hospital (she’s doing a little bit better), then head to the gym for the first time since the New Year!  Ready to get back in there since I can breath and finally stopped coughing!  It’s going to be a wonderful day!!! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan