Slider

Cyber Heaven!!

January 19, 2011


So… I have a new obsession!!!  MODCLOTH.COM 

It’s amazing…

And addicting…

I’m in love!!!!


They have the cutest, quirky, adorable, random things and the clothes are beautiful!!!  Most of the items have great reviews and the prices are awesome.  There are definitely some items that are a bit pricy but the quality and style is worth it!!  The Vintage collection is amazing also.  I’ve also gotten all my co-workers hooked on it… sorry husbands!  

The only thing that worries me is the fit of the clothes?  The website is a collection of different brands so some may fit different than others, but like I said the reviews are pretty good.  Plus, I’m lucky enough to have the BEST tailor ever, AKA Peter’s Mom!  (If you guys need a great Alterations Shop you should try her!  Fast Service Alterations, on Mills Avenue!)

I found this website thanks to my favorite blogger, the glamourai.  She has incredible style and her pictures are so stunning!  You will probably become addicted to her blog as well!  One of the dresses she wore in a recent post was from Modcloth.com so of course I had to check it out.  SO glad I did!

Here are a few of the things that I will be buying soon!

How cute are these, I can’t wait to use them for a dinner party with my favorite girls!
They are so cute and I love the mix match color and design!!
 Mix & Munch Cutlery Set in MonochromeMix & Munch Cutlery Set in Monochrome

And this is perfect for my bathroom and so adorable! 
I have to have it, and with such an awesome price it would be a GREAT gift!
 Fresh as a Daisy Jewelry StandFresh as a Daisy Jewelry Stand

Like I said the vintage collection is really nice and the prices are pretty nice as well!
This wallet is so cute and such an awesome price!
 Vintage Sea Green Tea Clutch

This shirt is so stinkin cute I HAVE to have it!  It would be so great
with some skinny jeans and flats OR heels!!! 
 Nice to Meet You Top

And this dress is beyond gorgeous!  We all know how I love lace!!  It would be perfect for a party.
 Veil Veil Vanish Dress

And what a lovely LBD!?!?!  So incredibly classy!
Beloved Duchess Dress

I think I’m going to get THIS for my Birthday weekend… Perfect for a night out in Charlotte!
Tried and True Blue Dress

Oh, I could go on all night.... good luck not becoming addicted with me!! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan