Slider

Wishing.... but waiting!

January 5, 2011

So, I was doing my daily Forever21 “glancing” and I started to notice a beautiful SPRINGY style about the new arrivals!!!  This made me SOOO happy!  Don’t get me wrong, I do love the winter and I don’t want everyone to think that I am wishing it away but I absolutely love weather change no matter what time of year!!  
It makes me so happy! 

Anyways… this dress didn’t really help contain my excitement… check out the back! 
SO CUTE for a brunch downtown with your hair tossed up in a messy bun!





And these shoes!  OH MY GOODNESS!  
Adorable
I love that the new Spring 2011 style is going to have tons of wood platforms.  So funky and earthy!



And I don’t know about you but THIS girl loves a great Maxi Dress 
and this one is screaming my name! 
The Layers and little tie at the top… so freakin cute!



& lastly but definitely not least… I already have this in my Shopping Bag right now! 
So classy and I love the color.  It would be so nice
tucked in a simple black skirt for a spring date night! 


WOW… so yes, I love Winter but I will definitely be welcoming the beautiful Spring!!!!!!


So now I must go pack VERY warm clothes for the freezing cold weather this weekend!!  
Leaving tomorrow at 1PM so please keep us on your prayers for a safe 
drive up to West Virginia and a fun and safe trip!  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan