Slider

Classy!!!

January 13, 2011


So… I know that I just put up some of my new Forever21 Spring Faves in THIS POST but I couldn’t resist showing off some of my newest faves that I saw today. 

If you ever shop at F21 in the store OR online I’m sure you’ve seen a grunge look with most of the clothing… but today when I was checking all the New Arrivals I definitely noticed a classy, tailored look what made me VERY happy!  Here are a couple of examples!


This button down would be adorable for work with a pair of slacks and a blazer 
OR for a date night with some skinny jeans and heels



And this animal print sweater is so stinkin cute with a funky print but classy fit!!!



I completely fell in love for these awesome wedge loafers, 
they are so awesome and I'm sure SO comfortable!!!!  


Not sure what’s going on with the New Arrivals but I like it!!! 
Even if the model does need to eat a couple cheeseburgers!  ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan