Slider

hmmm?

January 1, 2011

Didn't think that I would start off the New Year of 2011 sick...  
BUT from 8 to midnight on New Years Ever I had a lot of fun!! 



We started the dinner with a sweet toast at The Green Room!  

We had dinner with this beautiful couple! 

So happy I got to spend some of New Years Eve with them!! 

Then Joy and Fadi came to meet us for some dinner too. 

It was nice to eat some delicious food with wonderful company!  

They also gave us these awesome New Years headbands to match our sparkles!!

BUT of course the best part of the night was bringing in the new year 
with my amazing, sweet, loving boyfriend!! 

Can't wait to see what will happen in the 2011!!!!  
Whatever it is I know it will be a complete blast! 

Right now I am going to go to bed and hope I feel MUCH better tomorrow... 
This cold, flu, stomach bug thing is not a lot of fun! 

Hope everyone had a wonderful and SAFE New Years! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan