Slider

baby asher.

February 6, 2018


I'm so excited to share some of my favorite photos from the newborn shoot with Molly Neely!! There were so many great images that she captured that will always have a special place in my heart. Our family growing to four has been such a whirlwind of emotions for me. Watching Solomon become a big brother, sharing my heart with two little boys and one sweet husband, and also watching Peter father a newborn in a whole new way the second time around. There's so much that's different in a way that I didn't expect, or can even explain, but it just feels right. Everything is settling into place and we are finding our way around as a family of four. I just keep reminding myself that Asher isn't crawling or walking yet, that will change everything, that's for sure!!


There are so many times during the day with my two boys that I feel like my heart will actually explode from happiness, it almost hurts and I could cry. I never thought I could love two little humans so much. Motherhood definitely has it's ups and downs, but the ups are so high that I always forget the lows. It's wonderful, and I love it so much!!

Our little guy, who is already so much bigger that I can hardly believe my eyes. Not so little anymore, I'm just praying time will slow down a little bit. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan