Slider

Asher // two months.

February 28, 2018


Baby boy,

You are getting so big and I can't believe how quickly the past two months have flown by. You add such a joy to our family with all your smiles and need for face to face time. You love it when we talk to you and give you attention, and we obviously love doing it, especially your big brother! Even if he loves a little too hard sometimes, I have a feeling you will welcome it once you get a little bit bigger. I can see the two of you wrestling and playing and becoming best friends in the year ahead and it makes me so happy. I'm so thankful to have two little boys to grow up together and love each other and need each other. You are so lucky to have Solomon and I pray that you learn to be sweet and loving and kind like he is. You are our sweet baby boy, and we can't wait to see how you grow and learn in the next month ahead.

I love you so much,
Momma!



stats //  14l.13lbs & 22in

eating // definitely loves his milk! He even kicks his legs and smiles with anticipation when I'm uncovering to feed him. As I mentioned in the latest Day in our Life post, all he wants is milk and cuddles, which means he drains me completely dry some nights. The same happened with Solomon during his second leap but thankfully Asher is a better sleeper at night so I get a break to make more milk. 

sleeping // like I said, his sleeping is pretty awesome. 
His nap schedule is typically.....
8:30-9:30
11:00-12:30 
2:00-4:00 
6:00-7:00 
then he will go to sleep for the night between 9:30-10:30 
and sleep till 2-3, then he'll nurse and sleep again till 6:30 
So, I'll take it! I'm hoping the sleeping will become even better after this second leap and we can move the bedtime up to around 9PM. He's still sleeping in our room in the pack and play at the end of our bed but once he wakes around 2-3 he comes to our bed to nurse laying down and sleeps with me. He loves to cuddle, and I love it! 

wearing // moved up to size two diapers and wearing some 3-6 month clothes. Most of his 0-3 month clothes will fit but they are definitely getting snug! 

favorite things // he gives Peter the goofiest grin when ever he comes home that is so funny!! loves to be walked around and riding in his sling, especially outside. sleeping in his crib for naps with his sound machine. still a big fan of bath time! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan