Slider

weekly three.

February 16, 2018

It's been a very productive week in the Eliya house! I feel like the cleaning and laundry and new baby schedule is starting to fall into place, which is a huge sigh of relief. It's nice to feel like I have a good idea of what each day will hold for us at home. Weeks like this one is what makes me feel extra relaxed on the weekends, which I can't wait for. Relaxing with my guys and enjoying some family time. I'm really hoping that some of the rain decides to hold off, but if not, we will just enjoy jumping in some puddles! 

Climbing into Solomon's teepee (per his request) to read books. 
Seeing him read to Asher is one of my favorite things to do together.

making some sweet Valentine's Day cards for Gigi and Teta. 
Watching Solomon get so excited when he gave them out was so precious!

this little squirt and all the smiles he's been giving lately. 
I love seeing his little personality come out!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan