Slider

weekly three.

November 17, 2017

This week has been drastically better than the last, thank God, but we are still fighting a bit of a cold. It seems like mine came back for round two after taking care of Solomon and his cold. #momproblems. I'm so so happy that he is feeling better and more himself. Now we just have to get his sleep training back on track.... fun stuff. Sometimes motherhood is just hard. You wake up on the wrong side of the bed and you annoy yourself all day long with a bad attitude. That was my day yesterday, but I'm vowing that this weekend will be a different story. It's going to be a good one, and I hope you have a good one, too!

my happy boy feeling better and playing baseball, his favorite thing. 

the last little bit of fall decor in the house BUT using my Young Living Christmas Spirit oil!!

I gave Solomon the Target toy catalog and he sat at the table mesmerized with each page for a good twenty minutes. 
It was so cute!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan