Slider

our first baby girl.

November 20, 2017


I can't believe it finally happened!!! The first Eliya in our family to produce a girl. It only took eight tries. As most of you know, we have a lot of boys in the family. Asher will be number seven, all five and younger. So when Joy found out she was pregnant with a girl, we were all SHOCKED. I mean, I called it, but I was shocked that I was actually right! My mom and I loved showing our love language with a little party to celebrate the first baby girl and Joy! We can't wait to meet her!!! 

All the floral touches were so pretty and fun to put together. My favorite part was the floral hoop wreath that I made for baby girl's bedroom door. They aren't sure about her name yet, so I told Joy I could add an initial to it once she's here and has a name. The cake was also beautiful and so delicious. My cousin with Sweet By & By Cakery did an amazing job like always. I sent her a picture of the invite and the hoop wreath for inspiration, she's so talented! 

sweet babies!!! I can't wait to spend 2018 loving on these three!

A sunday afternoon shower is the perfect time for some coffee and desserts! My mom and I made sure to have all of Joy's favorite things, including homemade chocolate pecan pie!

The felt flower garland that we made with my Cricut was so fun. 

Bows and girly colors, oh my!!
We love you, Joy, and we can't wait to love on your baby girl!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan