Slider

family photos // 2017

November 14, 2017


Fall family photos are my favorite thing each year! I love being able to look back and see how our house has changed and how our family has grown. It's also my favorite time of year, so it only makes sense that I would choose to have our yearly photos now. This year I begged Peter for some professional maternity pictures and newborn photos for my christmas gift. I can't think of a better gift than images of our family that will last forever. Pictures make my heart happy and my family makes my heart even more happy, so it's a win-win for me. Thanks to Molly Neely Photography for the beautiful images & thanks to my sweet hubby for the special gift!

I love this one, definitely want to frame it somewhere in the house!


& I think I'm going to frame the one above and the one below in Asher's nursery!
The happiness and love in both of these images make my heart want to burst....

unfortunately, wrestling a toddler during photos also makes daddy's shirt wrinkle, but I still love this picture. 
Real life, right, haha?!? Not much longer till we get to take those newborn pictures!!!

& just for fun... here are our past year family photos!
2014 // one year of marriage
2015 // new baby boy
2016 // no fall, but Christmas photos instead

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan