Slider

weekly three.

November 24, 2017

It was a wonderful and busy week that flew by thanks to the holiday! I can't believe Thanksgiving was yesterday. So crazy!! It was a great day though, surrounded by family, a bunch of crazy kids, and a lot of yummy food. I'm ready to get our house decorated for Christmas and enjoy the most wonderful time of the year with my family! Hope you all had a great holiday week!!

listening to Solomon play solo in the playroom while I was cleaning and sneaking this photo.
He's so precious!! 

Not gonna lie, marrying Peter has a lot of perks, like stuffed grape leaves for Thanksgiving!
I love that I get a middle eastern feast for lunch and then the amazing southern staples for dinner... YUM!

Turkey day crafts for the kids, they loved it, and were so cute with their masks!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan