Slider

taking stock 014

November 13, 2017


I feel like I just did one of these posts but it was back in April. Crazy, this year has flown by so fast!! So, I thought it was time for a new taking stock before the crazy holiday season starts for us. 

Making // my Christmas shopping list! Trying my best to get things done early this year just in case.
Cooking // a lot of the same things over and over, poor Peter. I really need to switch things up. 
Drinking // my red raspberry leaf tea a few nights a week. YUM!
Reading // the Little Red Hen a lot lately. I'm so over it, but Solomon is not. 
Wanting // a new rug for the kitchen. Something like this!
Looking // at all the gorgeous leaves turning in Greenville recently, like those above. That's the view from Asher's bedroom window, and I love it. 
Wishing // I didn't feel SOOOO uncomfortable every night after a day of the busy stay at home mom job, but I'm thankful for all of it. Just uncomfortable and thankful ;) 
Enjoying // as much one on one time with Solomon while I can!
Liking // this style nightgown that I bought while pregnant with Solomon. I need to buy a few more!
Wondering // if Asher will want to join us before Christmas.....?!?
Loving // my sweet friends and the little celebration they gave me for Asher last night.
Hoping // Solomon feels better soon, this cold that has rocked our house is not nice. 
Marveling // at all the conversations with Solomon recently. I love talking to him.
Needing // more coffee than I'm allowed to drink. I also need a spicy margarita. 
Smelling // a lot of oils to try and get rid of that cold. Thieves is my best friend the past two weeks.
Wearing // pajamas as often as possible.
Knowing // I need to get started on our Christmas cards!!!
Thinking // about how crazy 2018 is going to be, but I can't wait!
Bookmarking // Christmas decoration ideas on Pinterest. The temptation to decorate before Thanksgiving is getting strong!
Opening // Asher's dresser and closet to organize all his clothes. The kid will never run out of cute things to wear, that's for sure!
Giggling // about all the crazy pregnancy dreams I've had in the past week, they are getting crazy!!!
Feeling // anticipation about the month ahead, and so much excitement!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan