Slider

a lot of green things.

March 20, 2017


I've never been a big St. Patty's Day celebrator, to be honest. I put on some green so I don't get pinched, I've drank a handful of green beers since turning 21, but that's about it. When I woke up on Friday and saw all the pretty green filled pictures on Instagram, I thought why not get Solomon dressed in some cute green clothes and eat some green snacks. He does love avocado (which he calls, CA-DOOOE), Plus, green always looks so cute on him, with his greenish eyes, that are turning more brown everyday. Little bits of his daddy seem to appear every month, which I love. 

We've been testing out the play-doh waters and most of the time it is taken away since he wants to eat it... but it has been helpful while I'm cooking or cleaning and it keeps him entertained for a little while. Plus, he doesn't seem to like the taste of it, so he doesn't try and eat it too often. 

A piece of toast, not play-doh.... just for the record! ;)

The Trader Joe's Balsamic Glaze is my favorite avocado toast add on recently, thanks to my mom introducing it to me! It is SO GOOD!!! Add a little feta for some extra yummyness too, I'm just currently out.

Still prefers to eat the mashed avocado by the spoonful!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan