Slider

Some moms, their girls and a little wine...

July 15, 2013


For the past couple of weeks there have been some plans developing for a fun night at the Biltmore Estate! My new friend (and second cousin but I’m just going to go ahead and drop the second title… she’s my cousin), Meghan and her sweet Mom are both pass holders for the Biltmore and during the lovely months of July & August they can bring a guest with them for FREE on Friday nights. Once my Mom and I heard of this glorious news we did what any family/friend would do. We invited ourselves to a Friday night of fun at the most beautiful house in North Carolina. I've visited Biltmore a few times but it has been a long while since the last time and even longer since my Mom has been. So, we were excited! Any Friday you get to leave work early and take a little drive to a “Girls Night Away” is okay by me, especially when that Girls Night includes a free wine tasting. High five for wine, am I right? 
Now its time for the picture overload. Prepare yourself.



















Yea…. It was gorgeous and so much fun. I love these ladies so much and I’m so happy that my Mom and I have reconnected with this part of our family. I'm really happy that Meghan decided to move back to Greenville. It was such a good decision because now I have a new cousin and friend. I'm still not even close to catching up with Peter and his thirty something cousins but I'm thankful for me three!! 

1 comment:

Cassie Eliya said...

Wow! So dreamy! I just recently read another post from a blogger about the Biltmore Estate. It looks so beautiful!


Elena
elle-alice.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan