Slider

what I use on my face.

October 29, 2015

I have had a lot of questions about my skin lately, maybe it's because I've been going bare face and wearing that "mom zombie look" recently, but I thought this would be a great opportunity to share the details on my favorite face products! My skin is doing that awesome "Postpartum Freak Out" right now and I have several spots that have come up in my Tzone area but my night and day routine hasn't changed. I can tell that what I am doing is helping with the breakouts a lot! Here we go....

first thing in the morning, after my AM face routine and before coffee. 
....also after many wake ups during the night, giving me those awesome puffy eyes!!


Mornings:

1 // after my face is rinsed with cold water, I use a cotton pad with a squirt of Simple Cleansing Micellar Water to wipe my face. 


2 // then, I use a tiny pump of LUSH, Enchanted Eye Cream 
all around my eyes and between my eyebrows. 


3 // lastly, I use a dime size amount of LUSH, Imperialis Face Cream all over my face and neck. 


Nights:


1 // I start with the same Simple Cleansing Micellar Water on a cotton pad to remove my eye make up and then I use a second cotton pad to wipe the makeup from my face, as well. 


2 // then my favorite thing ever....
I scrub my face with about a nickle size amount of LUSH, Ocean Salt with damp hands. 
I scrub for a minute or two and then I wet my hands with hot water and scrub for another minute.
After my skin feels squeaky clean, I rinse it off with hot water and pat dry with a clean towel. 


3 // after my face is dry, I put a generous pump of LUSH, Enchanted Eye Cream around my eyes and mouth where I find those lovely smile lines. 


4 // lastly, I will dig out a tiny chunk of Organic Unrefined Coconut Oil and rub it into my chest, neck and face; mixing it in with the eye cream.


5 // When I  have spots (like now!), I use either Tea Tree Oil or LUSH, Grease Lightning, to dry them up as soon as I notice them and I try my best to not pop them. 
I typically use the oil at night and the Grease Lightning in the mornings.


I like that I use most of the same products in the morning that I use at night and I think that it helps my face have less freak out moments.


What are your favorite products for your face?!?
I would also love to do a makeup routine if that seems interesting to anyone???

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan