My favorite season has arrived (even if it still feels like summer a little bit, hence the bare feet) so I thought it would be fun to share a list of things that I'd love to do during the next couple of months. I'm excited to see if I can get all of these done and I'd love to document them and share them here on the blog....
1. Go to the mountains to find some beautiful leaves
2. Invest in some soy candles to make our house smell yummy
3. Find Solomon's first pumpkin
4. Have a fancy date night with Peter
5. Throw a bonfire party in the backyard with friends
What are some fun things you have planned for your Fall?!?