Slider

100 Days of Happy, again // pt.1

October 5, 2015

 Since this year has been the happiest of my life, I thought it would be a great idea to share another round of 100 Days of Happy, because it was so fun last time. I love looking back at my 100 days from 2014 and I know I will enjoy looking back at these days from 2015. I decided to start the happies on September 23rd so that way day 100 will be the last and final day of this year.

I will be posting these every day on Instagram, just like last time, and then sharing them in sets of ten, here on the blog. I think it would be fun to make this a yearly tradition, you should join me in the fun!! 

So, here we go with my first 10 days!

1// kissing chubby baby hands while nursing
2// rainy fall weather with delicious lentil & sausage soup at my mom's
3// a pretty robe makes this postpartum thing a lot more fun
4// my pretty Jocie Pot candle holder, my favorite pumpkin for Boston, the only plant I can keep alive and the reminder of 2013; the year I became a MRS
5// healthy and yummy salad with pomegranate seeds at my mom-in-law's house
6// cuddles with my sick boy, and comforting him by holding his little hand
7// hospital coffee that honestly didn't taste that terrible
8// gorgeous flowers for our 2nd anniversary/being stuck in the hospital, from a sweet friend
9// first day at home by myself and surviving, even doing some laundry
10// morning routines taking form.... cereal, coffee, blogging and a napping baby in his crib

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan