Slider

A party for a three year old.

October 27, 2015

Over the weekend we got to celebrate a special little guy, my nephew Jaden! I honestly can't believe he is turning three and we were so excited to celebrate with him. His mom always throws the best parties and her attention to detail in the decorations is always amazing. Everything looked perfect and I love to see how everything comes together. Jaden loves tractors and construction right now and I love how Joy made everything look like a construction site. It was also a lot of fun for Solomon to meet his cousins for the first time. I can't wait to see all the fun memories that he makes with his sweet cousins. The Eliya side is doing pretty well in the boy department, so I'm sure there will be a lot of trucks and tractors in our future! 

Our little party animal!

I was super impressed by this yummy cake that Joy made also!
Such a fun weekend, I can't wait for many more weekends in Duluth with the family, but I'm still crossing my fingers that they make the move to Greenville soon!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan