Slider

In The Word // James 1:17

May 20, 2014

First of all, James is my favorite book in the Bible. I absolutely love it. I have studied it so many times and it kept me smiling during a really hard time in my life. So, James and I are close. Another thing that I really love is All Sons and Daughters. Their music is so beautiful and listening to it while I get ready in the morning is my favorite way to start my day. 

Recently a friend mentioned that the YouVersion app has a seven day study plan written by All Sons and Daughters. What could be better than reading through the study every day and listening to their music...? Having James 1:17 a part of the study on the first day! 


He Never Changes. That is my favorite part of that verse. 

He is always the same. How reliable is His love? In a world that is always changing it is so comforting to find peace in the One that never changes. The most constant part of this life is the One who created it after all. That is something wonderful. 

As I'm writing this post right now I'm listening to All Sons and Daughters and their song You Will Remain just came on. Of course it matches up perfectly with this study. 

.....
so unchanging
Your promise is sure
never ending
Your love will endure
You were, You will be
You always are the Great I Am
.....

When things like this happen I know it is not by chance. His hand is all in this moment and every other moment during this life. Every day. His love is unchanging and I know that His promise is sure. It is so amazing to have the Great I Am guide my days. Sitting in His safety is the best feeling I've ever known and I'm so thankful that safety is never ending. 

Join us in sharing what God is doing in your heart!
Grab the button and share your link below. There are no rules or guidelines,
we just want to share His love and we welcome you to share it with us. 
The other Cassie & I love to read what you all have on your heart! :)
 photo sagetheblogsweetnessitself.png
 
 

3 comments:

Cassie Lee said...

Ooooh I'll have to check out that study when I get through mine!

CassieEliya said...

It is wonderful, you'll love it! Their latest album is amazing and I have been listening to it on Spotify for days!

CassieEliya said...

It's a good one!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan