Slider

Peter's Birthday.

May 26, 2014

As I mentioned on Friday, we celebrated Peter's birthday with a date night at one of our favorite places, Rare. We typically save this spot for Birthdays or special date nights so we always look forward to a visit! After trying many steakhouses in the area we always go back to this one. The food is delicious and very well priced which is a plus in our book. We are both steak lovers, I normally go for the filet and Peter likes the T-Bone steak which could not work out any better. He eats the strip portion and cuts out the filet portion for me. See, perfection. I have to be honest though, the one thing that constantly brings us back to this restaurant is the Horseradish Mashed Potatoes. Oh my, heavenly!!! They are so creamy and smooth with the perfect amount of horseradish spicy, and we always want to lick the bowl. Add in a bottle of red wine and you have a perfect meal. I'm so glad that we like to celebrate our birthdays the same way. It is nice to know that we will enjoy this amazing meal at least twice a year!!

^^^ delicious soft shell crab appetizer


**all photos were taken and edited with my iPhone.
I'm starting to realize it is worth taking out my nice camera... lesson learned! 

Hope you all have a BEAUTIFUL Memorial Day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan