Slider

Friday Five

May 16, 2014

For most of this week I felt very overwhelmed and exhausted which only made me more tired. It is a tricky thing, trying to keep up with a busy life and stay positive sometimes. I have my days where I just want to stay in bed all day and sleep away the stress. That is how I handle any kind of problem, sleeping it off. I guess that makes me lazy? I don't know, but this week I've wanted to hibernate like a bear but that isn't possible. Life moves on and I have to keep moving with it. I'm looking forward to the weekend & I'm praying for balance and some relaxation!!

1// work field trip to the Drive Game!


2// sharing my favorite corner in our home.


3// getting in some good cardio four days this week!
This Stairmill and I definitely have a love/hate relationship.


4// dinner at my Mom's house with our friend Whitney and Peter.
Grilled Chicken with Caprese Salad, Spaghetti Squash, Grilled Asparagus & Red Peppers!


5// ordering a birthday gift for Peter this week!! I can't wait to give it to him!
He makes me so giddy!!


Hope you all have a beautiful weekend!!

8 comments:

Cat @ MaryMarthaMama.com said...

You are a busy girl! That dinner looks delicious. Have a great weekend!

Ally Harding said...

That picture of you and your man is precious! Sounds like you have a lot going on! Just take it day by day. Easier said than doing right?! Have a great weekend and check out the giveaway on my blog today!

Kelli B said...

Nice! Good job getting 4 workouts in! I did not :( I understand being busy...I always need more hours in a day and days in a week!

jillian said...

that dinner looks SO good! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

CassieEliya said...

Very busy but happy, hope you had a great weekend too!
thanks for the comment :)

CassieEliya said...

thank you!! I think it is my new favorite photo!
Excited about your giveaway, crossing my fingers!! :)

CassieEliya said...

always!! at least life isn't dull, right? haha!

CassieEliya said...

It was pretty good!! :)
thanks for the comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan