Slider

100 Days of Happy // pt.1

May 12, 2014

I finally jumped on the "Happy Train" and started my 100 Days of Happy! I've seen the craze going around a lot lately and I'm so glad I gave in. I thought it would be fun to make a little series out of it and share my happy moments here on the blog. 

I think it is important to find happiness in every day. 
Here are days 1-10!

1// bible study with #SheReadsTruth
2// hot coffee, gold jewelry, summer wedges & pink toenails
3// planting flowers on HOG day
4// feeding chicks wild strawberries from the yard
5// stripes, colorful necklace & pink lips
6// working in downtown Greenville, SC
7// back in the gym
8// key lime pie at the bridal brunch
9// something borrowed for Madison, my hair pin from my wedding day
10// saturday morning breakfast

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan