2013 in a Bubble! // Part 2

Back again for part two of this thing! 
enjoy!!! 

July //
Tearing walls down and all that fun stuff!


Biltmore trip with these lovely women!

Celebrated our 5th “First Date” Anniversary!


& a double date night to see Jersey Boys!


August //
The sweetest dinner with the sweetest ladies!


Our last shower thanks to Peter’s Mom!



September //
My wonderful Bachelorette Weekend in Beaufort!


Painting my pretty blue doors!
(Still one of my favorite parts of our home!!)


& a Mom/Daughter date night before I was a married woman!


October //
A lot of Honeymoon posts….


Because we got married!!!!


November //
Shared all the DIY painting in our Master Bedroom!


A late Halloween post.... better late than never!

& my 101 in 1001!!!


December //
Celebrated Joy's Birthday in Atlanta!

& two wonderful Christmas parties to wrap up the year!  
one at Mom's house!

& my first Christmas party at my house!!

2013 was an amazing year... I can't imagine 2014 being any better but I know that the Lord has even more amazing things in store for us. He is the reason for every blessing and gift in my life and for that I am so thankful.

Colossians 3:15
And let the peace that comes from Christ rule in your hearts. For as members of one body you are called to live in peace. And always be thankful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...