Slider

Last but not least

August 20, 2013

On Saturday night I had my last bridal shower thanks to my future hubby’s family! It was wonderful to celebrate with some people that I don’t normally see that often. Peter was with me for this shower just like the last and it was a lot of fun! After a feast of delicious Arabic food and a lot of talking and mingling we sat down to open all of our gifts and then obviously we stuffed our tummies even more with deserts. I’m so excited about joining this family and it’s not just because of my love for Arabic food. That is a huge plus though, not going to lie about that.







Mmm, so much sweetness!! From that man and his family to all the desserts. Seriously, that was one delicious cake... strawberry cake + cheese cake, oh my! 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan