Slider

Wonderful Women!

August 13, 2013

On Friday night some of the sweetest ladies I know decided to cook a yummy dinner for me and give me a few gifts. I didn't really know what to expect when they asked to give me a little party to celebrate the upcoming wedding but I knew it would be a fun night. When my mom and I arrived we started with a super sweet toast and started to enjoy the food. After a few minutes they asked me if the dishes looked familiar...? With a big laugh from everyone I was told that all the dishes being used were mine to keep from my registry. I almost died... I can't believe they put in all this hard work and cared so much. Such sweet, sweet woman and I am so lucky to have them in my life. 

^^ from left to right: my Auntie Peggy, Auntie Laura, Laura's daughter Jen, and Auntie Lynne
All sisters and way too good to me. I love you all so much and I'm so glad I have adopted you all as aunties!

^^ my pretty dishes from Crate and Barrel!!


^^ and even more sweet gifts that completely blew me away!


This was a beautiful recipe box that had Peter & Cassie engraved on the lid and the recipes from the nights dinner were all included inside. All the food was even more special because the recipes belonged to Peggy, Laura and Lynn's Mom. I never got to meet her before she passed but I know she had to be a wonderful woman by the way they love me. That kind of sweetness and love can only taught by example and its obvious she taught them well. After many years of seeing what a great friend you have been to my mom I can honestly say that I'm so thankful that I now call you a friend as well. All of you are so special to me and I will always cherish our friendship! Love you all to pieces!!! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan