Slider

that time we had a Halloween party.

November 18, 2013

Our first party was a great one, even if it took me waaaaay too long to blog about it. Halloween was a perfect way to invite a lot of friends over to enjoy some food, left over drinks from our wedding and our unfurnished formal living room turned dance floor. I had a lot of fun decorating the house for the first time and I'm pretty sure this is the first time I have ever decorated for Halloween. I really loved throwing in some scary details in our every day style and putting some spider webs on everything. 



^^^ my big bad wolf!

^^^ the cutest Mary Poppins and chimney sweap I've ever seen.

^^^ Mom was the evil queen. She did an awesome job on her makeup!!









^^^ the dj and his sidekick.


It was a fun night... don't let the delay in blog post fool you!
thanks to our friends who came... we love you! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan