Slider

It has been 4 days....

October 2, 2013

It's really strange because it seems like it has been a lot longer. I feel like I'm in a blurred state right now where everything is happy and perfect. My new husband is with me all the time and calls me things like babe and sweetie. We are exploring Northern California together and I pretty much fell in love with San Francisco. Our plans are changing thanks to Yosemite being closed but its not putting a damper on our trip because we are typically "go with the flow" kind of people. 

We just arrived in Sonoma a couple hours ago and as I'm sitting on the big king size, super comfy bed typing away I hear Peter's electric shaver in the bathroom as he cleans up his face a bit. Its the little things like this moment that make me happy the most so far. Knowing that I will hear that buzzing noise for a very long time because he is my husband now. Call it cheesy if you want but I'm a fan of cheese. 




Off to happy hour and dinner... I could definitely get used to this. Only one week left of honeymooning! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan