Slider

little bit more of San Fran!

October 22, 2013



At the beginning of the trip when we were in San Francisco I was crossing my fingers for a trip to the Ferry Building Marketplace but we couldn’t squeeze it in. I was a little bummed but I was still crossing my fingers that we could make it happen before we flew home. Well, make it happen we did! It was even better than all the pictures I saw online. All the vendors with the fresh food and the delicious restaurants to choose from was so neat. We decided to try out The Slanted Door and it was also my first time eating Vietnamese food and Oh My. I don’t know what took me so long and it was honestly really dumb of me to wait because I have a feeling it will be pretty hard to find some Vietnamese cuisine that will top that restaurant. After the yummy lunch with the beautiful views outside we found a few of my most favorite desserts, French Macaroons!!! With a slow drip cup of coffee from Blue Bottle Coffee company and a Hazelnut, Coffee & Pistachio flavored Macaroon we ended our trip on the highest of high notes. Or at least in my book…


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan