Slider

A little bit of SanFran...

October 14, 2013


Everyone told me that I would love San Francisco and I was almost positive they were right but I never thought I would fall so hard. We only had one full day in this beautiful city but it was probably my favorite part of the whole trip. I’m really happy we decided to start the trip in San Francisco and it was a lot of fun to pack in all the spots we visited and enjoy the eclectic style of restaurants and bars around our hotel at night. The weather was perfect! Sunny days with a crisp cool breeze and chilly nights intended for hand holding and light sweaters. So, yes… I am a fan of San Fran which only meant we had to come back to the city a day early before we flew back home. It just felt right to end our trip in the same place we started it.  

^^^ beautiful room which I fell in love with. 
It was the perfect way to start the trip in the city!

^^^ our first meal and possibly our favorite since we found a cute little Thai place a couple blocks down from our hotel.
^^^ looking all touristy and stuff...

^^^ this picture does not do this hill justice. It was a beast.

^^^ I may have jumped and giggled in these beautiful yellow leaves.

^^^ delicious panini in Little Italy!

^^^ we took the ferry ride over to the beautiful, Sausalito.



3 comments:

Cassie Eliya said...

I think you may be the only person who can see all the highlights in a city in one day! Well, maybe two days! I am glad you had such a great time.

Cassie Eliya said...

Thank you!! It was a wonderful trip and I'm glad we got to fit so much stuff in!

Annie Skinner said...

Per your rec, I am loving your honeymoon posts! It is getting me so excited for my own honeymoon! AH! Seriously love this!

-Annie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan