Slider

I can't believe I didn't get car sick!

October 15, 2013



On the third day of our honeymoon we picked up our rental car and left San Francisco to drive a few hours to Sonoma. I'm notorious for getting car sick so I was a little nervous about all the driving with the winding roads along the coast but with all of the beauty to look at I didn't have any problems. The whole drive was filled with beautiful beaches, mountains and bright blue skies to die for so the long car ride was wonderful. Long car rides with Peter has always been one of my favorite things to do. Our road trips are always filled with great music (Justin Timberlake / Mumford & Sons / Band of Skulls are some of my favorites from this trip) and I spend a lot of the time laughing at how silly Peter is. He really is one of the funniest people I know and I'm really thankful that we have the same sense of humor! It makes everything a lot more fun... even if a lot of his jokes are from TVshows and movies I've never seen before, he always takes the time to explain them to me. 

^^^ if you look closely you can see San Francisco behind the mountains! 


^^^ Mt. Tamalpais was so gorgeous! 


^^^ thank God for self timers! 



^^^ we were rebels and ignored the locked fence! 




^^^ thankful for nice people that offered to take our picture!

2 comments:

Cassie Eliya said...

These pictures are gorgeous. Wifeyhood suits you!!!!

Cassie Eliya said...

thank you!!!! :) I'm loving every second of it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan