Slider

Sights + Seats // Methodical Coffee

March 4, 2015

Over the weekend Peter and I had a day full of dates and it was wonderful! We had plans to go to Charlotte for the weekend and help some family move into their new house but those plans didn't quite work out so we ended up with a day all to ourselves. After some lunch we decided to head downtown for some coffee at the most recent spot that just opened, Methodical Coffee. I've been dying to try it out and so has Peter. 


I chose a latte with almond milk since this was the lowest caffeine choice. I've definitely cut way
back on the amount of caffeine I have now with the baby so it was a nice little splurge this weekend
to have one full cup of coffee to myself. 

Peter chose a slow drip coffee, his favorite kind. The blend was a Rwandan bean from 
Huckleberry Roasters in Denver, Colorado. I had a sip and it was delicious. 
Very smooth,creamy and just a hint of chocolate. 

The staff was so nice and helpful (it was so great to meet Angie in person since I've known her through Instagram for a long time!) and the entire place was beautiful. I'm super envious over the back splash and I want to recreate it our kitchen! So, thanks for that inspiration and the delicious coffee on a lovely Saturday afternoon. Now I just have to try my best to not walk downtown to this new spot every day while I'm at work! 

6 comments:

Chelsea said...

coffee shops where they serve coffee in real mugs are the best!

Cassie Lee said...

What a neat place!

CassieEliya said...

ME TOO!!! :)

CassieEliya said...

It is so fun, we can try and go when you are here if ya want!

Lauren Foster said...

LOVE methodical!

CassieEliya said...

We do, too!!! We actually went again over the weekend, such a fun place!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan