Slider

Stealing ornaments and sipping champagne!

December 10, 2012

Yes.... on Saturday night twenty women gathered together in my living room and played a little game where it was perfectly fine to steal a pretty ornament from someone because that's just what you do at our 5th Annual Christmas Party!! It was awesome. I love these people a lot!







It’s kind of exciting that this yearly tradition has been living for five years… mainly thanks to my Mom since she does most of the work. I help but she is the brain behind it. Next year will be another story though… it will be at MY house and I will get to organize most of it. Decorate for all of it. Cook for a lot of it. All of this being done by a newly married woman. Yikes... fun stuff ;) Let’s be honest, I never help mom with the decorating because I just don’t enjoy it. I’m crossing my fingers and praying that I will have a new heart full of love for Christmas decorations next year since it will be my first home. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not a Grinch. I love Christmas and even Christmas music {after Thanksgiving of course} but I've never been a fan of putting lights on a tree that could quite possibly fall on top of me and kill me at any moment. You can find me in the pre-lit clearance trees after Christmas trying to score an awesome deal so I won’t have to face that horror next year.Safety first, ya know? ;)

Thank you to all the wonderful ladies that came out this year for our party!! It was so much fun to laugh, eat, sip and enjoy this Holiday season with you! It really is the most wonderful time of the year! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan