Slider

New Traditions

December 17, 2012

On Saturday night I had a night of fun that involved some quality time with friends, cheeseburgers & a game of Apples to Apples which was awesome because I won. I normally don't win games so it was kind of exciting for me! I may have screamed BOOOOYAH!! Don't judge.




We decided this would be a new tradition for us before Christmas... switching houses and the burger style every year. Starting traditions is such an exciting thing to do, especially when it includes three best friends and our guys. I'm so lucky to have these people in my life! Thanks to Jocie and Adam for hosting the first annual "Sisters and their Misters Chrismas Shindig". Definitely sticking with that name so I hope you guys like it!

1 comment:

Cindi said...

Cassie.....was drawn to your blog from FB......love the name of your group and the new tradition you have all started :o)

Mama C

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan